Capital Christian Fellowship
Mission and Vision
Children Ministry Survey
Church Survey :
Re-Entry / Welcome Back
Ministry Gathering at Capital Christian Fellowship
We would like to hear from you concerning our public re-entry and gathering of the CCF community after the "stay at home" order is lifted for PG County.
1. While we have been worshiping in our homes, how have you seen God at work in your life during this time?
2. When the stay at home order is lifted, which best describes your desire toward returning to worship service at CCF?
I will return the first opportunity we have.
I will return at first opportunity but with some concerns and precautions.
I will wait several additional weeks before I attend.
It may be quite a while before I return.
3. If we are limited to the amount of people that can attend a service and we decide to hold multiple services, what times would be best for you ?
4. In addition to the stay at home order being lifted and public gatherings being possible again, are there other signals you would want to see before you return to attend a worship service at church?
Local businesses are open again
Local restaurant seating areas are open again
Schools are open again
The number of coronavirus cases near me is very small
Most social distancing recommendations have been lifted
None of these
5. What factors are most important for you to be able to return to corporate Worship at CCF?
No worries. Ready when you are
Knowing that the building is cleaned thoroughly and frequently
Having smaller numbers of people present at each gathering
If I know that everyone will still be wearing masks inside
If I do not have to touch doors etc to enter the building or access the restroom
I’m not coming back until the virus is completely over. Keep the Livestream coming
6. What suggestions or items would be helpful to you to resume attending services? Add any other comments below: