Capital Christian Fellowship
Mission and Vision
Children Ministry Survey
Church Survey :
Children Ministry Re-Entry
Children Ministry at Capital Christian Fellowship
We would like to hear from you concerning our public re-entry and gathering of the CCF community after the "stay at home" order is lifted for PG County.
1. As we approach the time when we begin worship services in the building again, how would you and your family prefer this to happen?
Go back to having services as we did before.
Have one main service with the entire family, include special elements in service for kids.
Begin with family in main service for worship and announcements, dismiss the children for their message before adult message.
Host a children service after the adult service so that I can be involved.
2. If we are limited to the amount of people that can attend a service and we decide to hold multiple services, what times would be best for you and your family?
3. As we move toward the summer season, what events, activities, or special programming would you attend, find helpful, or like to see occur?
Our Community Day
Family Days (1 day event for entire family either on a Saturday or weekday evening)
VBS or Summer Day Camp (3-4 day event for kids for 3-4 hours per day)
Workshops or playtimes for parents and kids
4. What factors are most important for you to be able to return to corporate Worship at CCF?
No worries. Ready when you are
Knowing that the building is cleaned thoroughly and frequently
Having smaller numbers of people present at each gathering
If I know that everyone will still be wearing masks inside
If I do not have to touch doors etc to enter the building or access the restroom
I’m not coming back until the virus is completely over. Keep the Livestream coming
5. Summer Children Tent VBS
I would be willing to send my child to VBS in a Tent -- if I know that physical distancing guidelines and sanitation practices are observed
I would like to help host a Children Tent VBS somewhere in my neighborhood for chidren (ages 6-12) with proper size and space limitations.
I am not likely to involve my children in any sort of gatherings this summer
My normal summer plans for my children are changed because of Covid
6. What suggestions or items would be helpful to you to resume attending services? Add any other comments below: