Lesson 4: Helping Others Find Significance
1) Are you able to describe the difference between self-worth and God’s worth?
2) Why is this distinction important when you are navigating difficult life
3) Do you believe that there are root causes to dysfunctions such as difficult behavioral
patterns in relating to other.
4) What about emotional wounds, reoccurring thoughts that bring about guilt or shame or why
does one have difficulty in believing God’s position about who you are – do you believe these
also have root causes?
1) The Search for Significance: Seeing Your True Worth Through God's Eyes, Robert McGee.
2) Enough: Silencing the Lies that Steal Your Confidence, Sharon Jaynes.